April 22, 2009

Baseball Season

So, since baseball season is basically over I thought I would post some pictures of Brian playing. His team is doing great! They are undefeated in league! Yesterday they beat their school rival, Estancia (again), 10-0! Brian plays 2nd base and he is doing an awesome job! He loves to play...


Warming up!
Up to bat...Celebrating after their victory against Orange High School...
During the game (When I got a little bored) I took a few pictures of Mia and Eva while they were playing. I think they are pretty dang cute so I thought I would share some:)

Eva
Mia

Go Mustang Baseball!

2 comments:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

Great pictures Autumn! You are such a great photographer! Keep them coming!

Tara said...

Autumn, thanks for keeping me up to date on what Brian is up to. It's fun to see Maxwell, Eva, and Mia, too. I wonder what's up with the rest of the FAM. You know what I need..... some pics of Tyler and his cute FIANCE! By the way, I love the orange background! You will have to check out my blog! I have been posting like a mad woman ever since I figured out how to make my internet work again. So..... what's the plan for the 4th of July? How about the summer? You guys cruisin my way anytime soon? Update me on what else is going on with you. You writing the misionary still? I hope so. Love ya!