July 26, 2009

Hero Camp...

This one is for you Emily:)

Amber's stake put together Hero Camp again this year, and it was so fun! All the moms got together and decorated and planned this awesome camp for the kids. They learn about some of the Heroes in the scriptures, the theme this year was "Feel the JOY". They learned more about the birth and life of Jesus. The kids all had so much fun! I got to go the first day and help take pictures of all the kids. They had crafts, relays, cookie decorating, hot chocolate and snow cones. Here are a few fun pictures...

Ella Bella

Ben decorating his cookie

Racing to pop his balloon in the relay

Sleepy little Lucy:)

Avery eating her cookie... look at all those sprinkles!

Karen and Avery sharing a yummy snow cone.

Ella and Logan

Ben and Avery... they are getting way too big!

All the "Hero Campers" after the first day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Autumn, I love these pics. too! Can you come over to my house and update all my posts for me?