November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a little different for me this year, but it was a blast. Dad left for Utah that day, so Cody & I started off the festivities by carving the "Fatal Floyd" pumpkin... since Dad wouldn't be there with us. I wasn't quite sure how it would turn out, but I think it looked pretty cool!

Jeff had a football game Halloween night, so I stayed home to pass out candy. It was strange being home alone on Halloween, but I was able to make more caramel apples and watch Batman:) Once everyone got home from the game, we got the party started! We had some friends from church come over and hang out.


We played some Rockband...

And tried on lots of costumes... I realize that the Sumo costume looks a little strange on me, but it was pretty funny!



We ended up having a very Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Andrew and Wynter McGary said...

OH MY HECK....I am laughing so hard right now...i LOVED the sumo suit, very classic Autumn!!